Thursday, September 29

Call Out for us to unite as One Mob One People 16th October National Day of Action Against Coal Seam Gas





To my respected Elders, all Mobs, all Aboriginal People and Community Members

To protect this Sacred Land on the 16th October there is a National Day of Action Against Coal Seam Gas.

Thousands of people are gathering all over Australia, all local, regional and national media organisations are covering this event.

I am calling out to Mobs to conduct Smoking Ceremonies on this day in your regions.

I would like to assist all Mobs the Elders with coordinating and attending the actions here in SEQ and the Nthn Rivers NSW.

The people in the communities that I work for do not know how to approach you all,
they want to observe the correct protocol's, and so do I. There are actions occurring in each community in each region.

I am calling out for us to unite as One Mob and One People on the 16th October to support the communities who are defending our Sacred Lands.

I feel in my Heart of Hearts and my Spirit that I should ask this of you all,

Respect,

Ads

Adam Sharah  
Environmental Activist
Indigenous Cultural Liaison
adamsharah@gmail.com     0402463820

I acknowledge the Spirit of this Land and the Indigenous Traditional Custodians, my Elders.
One Mob, One People.

No comments:

Post a Comment